Please read notice board for temporary local rules and regulations.
Out of Bounds
- All boundary fences / white picket fence left of No.10
- The workshop area
- Right of the white poles on the 1st hole
Marked with red and yellow stakes
- Repair divots, pitch marks and rake all bunkers
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER
- Keep up with the four ball in front of you at all times – slow play will not be tolerated
- Pinsheets available at the Proshop
- Par 4’s and 5’s – Distance fromfairway is meassured to the front of the green
- Par 3’s – Distance from the tee box is measured to the centre of the green.
ENJOY YOUR ROUND!
Following the Amendment of Regulations in terms of Section 27(2) and published in the Government Gazette No. R43620 (ie. Alert Level 2)
Please note these documents replace all previous versions and are also available for download on the GolfRSA website (www.golfrsa.com)
1) Consolidated Risk Mitigation Guidelines (v7 dated 20 August 2020)
2) Consolidated Risk Mitigation Guidelines: Practice Facilities/Driving Ranges (v7 dated 20 August 2020)
3) GolfRSA Good Golf Practice Guidelines (v15 dated 20 August 2020)
4) Golfer Safety Measures (v5 dated 20 August 2020)
5) Employee and Caddie Safety Measures (v9 dated 21 August 2020) (English)
6) Employee and Caddie Safety Measures (v9 dated 21 August 2020) (Afrikaans)
7) Employee and Caddie Safety Measures (v9 dated 21 August 2020) (Zulu)
8) Employee and Caddie Safety Measures (v9 dated 21 August 2020) (Xhosa)